Git-18.104.22.168 security update
An updated version of git is avilable for VL 5.9, VL 5.9.1 and VL 6.0. This package is a security patch that closes a known vulnerability. See: http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2008-3546 Security conscious users who have installed git from the extra repository may want to upgrade immediately.
- Package: git-22.214.171.124-i486-1_slack12.0.tlz
- MD5: e426dd3cde9c5c8111f2a31c151474d1
- Package Size: 2.18 MB
- Installed Size: 14.43 MB
- Package: git-126.96.36.199-i486-1_slack12.1.tlz
- MD5: 2ab3481ede09d9dedfaad8d0589024a1
- Package Size: 2.17 MB
- Installed Size: 14.34 MB
- Sources: http://vectorlinux.osuosl.org/veclinux-5.9/source/testing/dev/git
- Sources: http://vectorlinux.osuosl.org/veclinux-6.0/source/testing/dev/git
git (the stupid content tracker)
Git is a fast, scalable, distributed revision control system with unusually rich command set that provides both high-level operations and full access to internals.
Originally written by Linus Torvalds and is currently maintained by Junio C. Hamano.