Curl security update
An updated version of curl for VL 5.9, VL 5.9.1 and VL 6.0. This package is a security patch to close a vulnerability which could allow a file to be redirected in an inappropriate way.
- Package: curl-7.17.0-i586-2vl59.tlz
- MD5: 2d1671dee783ff5997a9c274e50cbde8
- Package Size: 485K
- Installed Size: 1260K
- Sources: http://vectorlinux.osuosl.org/veclinux-5.9/source/testing/net/curl
- Package: curl-7.16.2-i486-2_slack12.1.tlz
- MD5: 82d4dd9781ce946adf83393f02675210
- Package Size: 549K
- Installed Size: 1600K
- Sources: http://vectorlinux.osuosl.org/veclinux-6.0/source/testing/net/curl
curl (command line URL data transfer tool)
Curl is a command line tool for transferring data specified with URL syntax. The command is designed to work without user interaction or any kind of interactivity. Curl offers a busload of useful tricks like proxy support, user authentication, ftp upload, HTTP post, SSL (https:) connections, cookies, file transfer resume and more.
libcurl is a library that Curl uses to do its job. It is readily available to be used by your software, too.