Connecting your Trello app to Airmail on your iPhone can be a game-changer for productivity and organization. As someone who loves finding new ways to streamline my workflow and make my life easier, I was excited to discover this integration. In this article, I will guide you through the process of connecting Trello and Airmail on your iPhone, sharing my personal experience and providing detailed steps along the way.
Step 1: Install Airmail on your iPhone
The first step is to make sure you have the Airmail app installed on your iPhone. Airmail is a powerful email client that offers a wide range of features, including integrations with other apps like Trello.
To install Airmail, simply open the App Store on your iPhone, search for “Airmail,” and tap the “Get” button to download and install the app. Once installed, open Airmail and set up your email accounts as per your preference.
Step 2: Connect your Trello account to Airmail
Now that you have Airmail installed on your iPhone, it’s time to connect your Trello account. Here’s how:
- Open Airmail on your iPhone and tap on the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on “Settings.”
- Under the “Services” section, tap on “Add Account.”
- Scroll down and select “Trello” from the list of available services.
- Tap on “Authorize” to grant Airmail access to your Trello account.
- Follow the prompts to sign in to your Trello account and authorize the integration.
Once you’ve completed these steps, your Trello account will be connected to Airmail, and you’ll be able to access your Trello boards and cards directly within the Airmail app.
Step 3: Use Trello in Airmail
With your Trello account connected to Airmail, you can now start using Trello within the app. Here are some ways you can leverage this integration:
- View Trello cards in your inbox: Airmail will show you any Trello cards related to the emails in your inbox, making it easy to see the bigger picture and take action accordingly.
- Create new Trello cards: From an email, you can create a new Trello card directly in Airmail. This allows you to quickly turn an email into an actionable task on your Trello board.
- Attach emails to Trello cards: If you receive an email that you want to link to a specific Trello card, Airmail lets you easily attach the email to the card without leaving the app.
By utilizing the Trello integration in Airmail, you can seamlessly manage your tasks, emails, and Trello boards all in one place, saving you time and effort.
The ability to connect Trello to Airmail on your iPhone is a game-changer for productivity enthusiasts like myself. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily set up the integration and start leveraging the power of Trello within the Airmail app. Whether you’re managing personal projects or collaborating with a team, this integration will help streamline your workflow and keep everything organized. Give it a try, and enjoy the benefits of having Trello and Airmail working together seamlessly.