Today, I want to share with you a step-by-step guide on how to change the width of MailerLite. As an avid user of MailerLite myself, I understand how important it is to customize the appearance of your email campaigns to match your brand’s aesthetic. That’s why being able to adjust the width of your MailerLite templates can make a significant difference in the overall presentation of your emails.
Why Change the Width of MailerLite?
Before diving into the technical details, let’s discuss why you might want to change the width of your MailerLite templates. By default, MailerLite provides a standard width for their email templates. However, depending on your branding and the content you plan to include in your email campaigns, this default width may not always be ideal.
For instance, if you have a lot of content to showcase or if you want your email to have a more spacious and modern look, adjusting the width can help you achieve that. Additionally, if you intend to optimize your email campaigns for mobile devices, customizing the width to be more mobile-friendly is crucial.
Step-by-Step Guide: Changing the Width of MailerLite
Now, let’s get into the nitty-gritty of how to change the width of your MailerLite templates:
- Log in to your MailerLite account and navigate to the “Campaigns” section.
- Select the email campaign for which you want to change the width.
- In the email editor, locate the “Layout” tab and click on it.
- Within the “Layout” section, you’ll find options to adjust various aspects of your email’s appearance, including the width. Look for the “Container Width” or “Max Width” setting.
- Enter the desired width value. You can specify the width in pixels, percentage, or any other supported unit of measurement.
- Preview your changes to ensure that the width looks as expected.
- If you’re satisfied with the new width, save your changes and proceed with editing the rest of your email campaign as desired.
It’s important to note that adjusting the width of your email template may require additional tweaking to ensure that the content within the email flows and is properly displayed. I recommend thoroughly testing your email on different devices and email clients to ensure optimal rendering.
Customizing the width of your MailerLite templates can have a significant impact on the overall appearance and effectiveness of your email campaigns. By following the step-by-step guide I’ve provided, you’ll be able to easily change the width to suit your specific needs and branding requirements.
Remember, it’s always a good practice to thoroughly test your emails before sending them out to ensure that they look great on all devices and in various email clients. Happy email designing!