Adding an AWeber form in ClickFunnels can be a powerful way to capture leads and build your email list. In this article, I will guide you through the process of integrating AWeber with ClickFunnels and adding a form to your funnel.
Step 1: Integrating AWeber with ClickFunnels
The first step is to integrate your AWeber account with ClickFunnels. This will allow you to seamlessly transfer leads from your funnel to your AWeber email list.
- Log in to your ClickFunnels account and navigate to the Account Settings.
- Click on the “Integrations” tab and then select “Add New Integration”.
- Choose AWeber from the list of available integrations and enter your AWeber login credentials.
- Once the integration is complete, you will be able to select AWeber as an option when creating forms in ClickFunnels.
Step 2: Creating an AWeber Form in ClickFunnels
Now that AWeber is integrated with ClickFunnels, you can create a form to capture leads and add it to your funnel.
- Go to your ClickFunnels funnel and navigate to the page where you want to add the AWeber form.
- Edit the page and select the section or element where you want to add the form.
- Click on the “Elements” tab and search for the AWeber element.
- Drag and drop the AWeber element onto your page.
- Customize the form by adding fields such as name and email address. You can also choose the design and layout of the form.
- Connect the form to your AWeber account by selecting the appropriate AWeber integration from the settings.
- Save and publish your funnel to make the AWeber form live.
Once the form is live, any leads captured through the form will be automatically added to your AWeber email list, allowing you to nurture and engage with them through email marketing campaigns.
Integrating AWeber forms in ClickFunnels is a simple yet powerful way to capture leads and grow your email list. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily set up and customize an AWeber form in your ClickFunnels funnel. Take advantage of this integration to maximize the potential of your marketing efforts and drive more conversions.