Thunderbird-126.96.36.199 security update
The latest version of the Mozilla Thunderbird e-mail client is available for VL 5.9 and VL 6.0. This package is a security patch that closes several known vulnerabilities rated as "moderate" by Mozilla.org. Details can be found at: Mozilla.org. Users who installed an earlier version of Thunderbird from the repository who are concerned about these issues may want to upgrade right away.
As soon as we have had some user feedback and know that this package is solid it will be moved to extra.
thunderbird (Mozilla Thunderbird mail application)
Mozilla Thunderbird is a redesign of the Mozilla mail component written using the XUL user interface language. Thunderbird makes emailing safer, faster, and easier than ever before with the industry's best implementations of features such as intelligent spam filters, built-in RSS reader, quick search, and much more.
License: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
Author: Initial Developer - Netscape Communications Corporation
- Package: thunderbird-188.8.131.52-i586-1vl59.tlz
- MD5: 2cd55ae0f1253db32426934093d1bf3c
- Package Size: 8.29 MB
- Installed Size: 30.05 MB
- Sources: mozilla-thunderbird-5.9
- Package: thunderbird-184.108.40.206-i586-1vl60.tlz
- MD5: cbabed54851968c964e1019e62853cca
- Package Size: 8.53 MB
- Installed Size: 30.69 MB Sources: mozilla-thunderbird-6.0