Gnutls security update
A new Gnutls package is available in the VectorLinux repository.
- Package: gnutls-2.6.2-i486-2_slack12.1.tlz
- MD5: 6c1537c0215834430f0ed879258c40de
- Package Size: 1354 K
- Installed Size: 3350 K
- Sources: Vectorlinux 6.0 repository
- Package: gnutls-2.6.2-i486-2_slack12.0.tlz
- MD5: ea7e522f3ab7420c8c8b78186c80506d
- Package Size: 1366 K
- Installed Size: 3360 K
- Sources: Vectorlinux 5.9 repository
gnutls: gnutls (GNU TLS library)
gnutls: This is a TLS (Transport Layer Security) 1.0 and SSL (Secure Sockets
gnutls: Layer) 3.0 implementation. In brief, GnuTLS can be described as a
gnutls: library which offers an API to access secure communication protocols.
gnutls: These protocols provide privacy over insecure lines, and were designed
gnutls: to prevent eavesdropping, tampering, or message forgery.
gnutls: Homepage: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/
This is a security fix. for more information see: